Sunday, December 1, 2013

Me vs Myself

This is going to be my first ever post that i'm going to be doing on my blog and honestly saying, couldn't think of any other way to start it off. I don't necessarily know if i'm doing this with the right foot or not but, hi, you can call me Gia but i prefer to be known as Jasminelily95.

Even though this blog is about beauty, lifestyle, make-up lalala etc, hence the title, you guys are probably wondering why on earth would i post about anxiety on this blog. Well, it took me long enough to gather the courage it takes to start this blog, after many tears and anxiousness, i am now finally here starting my own adventure and i would like to share it with my readers :)

Dealing with anxiety can be very depressing at times, it's like you're broken on the inside and you don;t know how to cure it. Not many people know i have anxiety, only people that i trust the most knows about this, but lately, i've been very open to most people that i've encountered even since uni rolled over and i couldn't be more happier. One of my classmates mumbled that revealing your weakness can be fatal as everyone knows about it, but for me, confessing the person that i really am is a step closer in finding out who i am, what is my purpose in life, and how many people i want to inspire throughout this lifetime.

Maybe as i get deeper into this blogging activity, maybe i'll confess more about me and my anxiety, sharing a piece of my life on the internet can be quite daunting, but i believe that happiness is contagious and hopefully people that reads my blog can feel happy as well.

Thank you for reading my awkwardly long intro to my blog and come with me on my adventure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment