Saturday, January 25, 2014

A little update on what state i'm in

Hi there readers (that is if i do have any readers then if not, it means i'm talking to myself), I've been..........bittersweet, of life.

I still know what my purpose in life is, i still do the same daily things i do, which consists of going to uni, hangout with friends, lay in bed hastily reading adventurous novels, pacing back and forth listening my ipod 'cause i haven't been really good at controlling my MD (Maladaptive Daydreaming) obsession, but it's getting better though as i always keep reminding myself to get back to reality and just try to focus on what lies in front of me and what lies near my future.

Bad news is, i have lost my laptop charger and i have no idea where it is, i'm just crossing my fingers that it is somewhere in my apartment and i can do blogging again and connect my laptop to the internet and start blogging! Argh, the thing about a dream or a wish is that.....it's easier said than done. And i'm fortunately learning the hard way. When i say fortunately is because sometimes people have to get through the hard way in order to be appreciative of that thing once they get it in the future.

I don't know where this path will lead me to but i don't want to fight back with it, i'll see where it takes me and i have to start making those small goals happen so it'll lead to bigger goals.

Wish me luck guys, and please pray for me to find my missing laptop charger!

xoxo
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment