Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mini Mid-April Haul



Hello there! Yesterday me and my friend went to the mall to catch up and do some little shopping and as always, i cannot leave a story empty handed! lol. But I was able to restrain myself this time and not go overboard and finally for the first in a long time ever I managed to not spend my money on a circle/flare skirt because that's what I usually buy. So without further ado let's get into the haul! :)


Forever 21

I went to Forever 21 and i immediately went to the accessory section because lately i've been prepping myself for the upcoming semester and i want to incorporate more accessory into my everyday clothes, so i ended up picking some bangles & necklaces and I even bought a hair brush because i'm the type of person that needs to have a hairbrush everywhere I go, and this hairbrush is like the cutest hairbrush ever! It's in mint green and has the word 'Love' on the back with daisies.








Cotton On

When me and my friend were about to go home, we saw Cotton On just across from where we stand, we immediately had a bit of a telepathic moment where we synched and went to that direction at the same time, lol. I've been on the hunt for some fuzzy slippers and so far i had no luck until today! I saw these cute slippers that were in different variation of colours but i decided to settle down with the grey one because it looked very cute and it goes with most themes if I decide to have a room make-over and i also picked up this cute string bracelet while I was at the counter and the gorgeous turquoise colour just grabbed my attention and I have a feeling i'm gonna be wearing this very often.



Kinokuniya

Now I have to apologise to you all because I forgot to take a individual shot of the book because I was focusing too much on the accessories and I ended up not taking a picture of the book. But nonetheless, it is The Scorch Trials! Omg I am super excited to read this even though I kinda break my own promise, which I kinda made a vow to myself after I finished reading The Maze Runner, I will start reading Allegiant and then I will go over to the book store and pick a copy of The Scorch Trials, but I went to Kinokuniya the other day just to check if they were on stock and when I saw it with my own eyes, I could not resist! But umm here's a picture that I took from Google to give you guys an image of what the cover looks like!


And that's a wrap! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and please look forward to my upcoming posts! Got so much exciting ideas for the near future! Especially for the fact that i'm gonna start my 3rd semester of Uni in a week or so, I have a ton of upcoming blog projects! Thank you for reading my blog and have a good day :D

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment