Tuesday, April 1, 2014

♡ Korean Makeup Haul ♡


Hi guys! My mom just recently got back from Seoul and before she went there she asked me what i want and the first thing that came out of my mouth was: MAKE-UP. My favourite Korean make-up brand is Etude House and Seoul is just like the heaven of Etude House products and my mom even told me that every whee she turn it's always Etude House lol. And also, the price comparison between in Seoul and Jakarta is quite different, because of the tax and shipping fees and all, it's way much more expensive here and my mom even told me that the stuffs there were half the retail price they sell here! So my mom took advantage of her business trip there and bought me a lot of make-up and I was just super duper excited when i got it because all of the products that i've been wanting are finally in my hands now and i'm super thankful that my mother spared her time to but me the make-up that I wanted. So thank you Mom.


Oh and one last thing, I am so so so soooo sorry that i did not write down all the names of the products because the name of the products were mostly in Korean and i can read Korean but not at a point where I can understand every single sentence written on the box......But maybe i'll be doing a product review on the one's that i really like :) So stay tune and comment below on which one is your favourite or also comment on what's your favourite Etude House product!


☮ ☮ ☮


DISCLAIMER: In no any point of way that i am bragging about the stuffs that I have just received from my mom. As written on the title, it's a haul so this is meant to showcase each individual products on the picture above and if you don't like these type of posts please do not read it and read my other posts instead :D but anyways, enjoy!


☮ ☮ ☮


- Face Products -


Mint Eye Cream
To treat those panda eyes due to lack of sleeping. This eye cream is the perfect cure for those of you who have under eye circles! I usually use this at morning to freshen up my face and I like the cold minty sensation that kinda makes me more wide awake in the morning and the packaging of it is just super adorable!


Goodbye Pore Ever!
To minimise pores & acts as a really good make-up base. This product is literally the saviour to my pore problems! It minimises my pores and it makes my skin much more smoother around the pore areas.
Minnie Touch Highlighter & Blush
For a rosy cheek & to define those cheekbones, these two products are the perfect match! First, can we just have a moment of silence to admire the adorable packaging?? I haven't exactly tried these yet but i've tested a couple of swatches and it looked good! 


- Eye Products -



Drawing Eye Brow
I've been obsessed filling my brows and i've been on the hunt for finding a decent brow pencil that has a similar dark brown colour to my brows. And when i tried this out it looked really nice and i've been wearing this every single day since i got it, and at the end it has a spoolie brush to blend it.
Dr. Mascara Fixer
I really hate it when I have clumpy eyelashes due to me overusing my mascara. But since i've had this product, it works like a miracle! It separates and fixes clumped eyelashes and I usually use it when I feel like my mascara is ruining my eyelashes. 
Eye Shadow Cream & Eye Shadow
The light gold bronze eyeshadow is a cream eyeshadow. It's good for those days when i'm lazy but I want to look put together and it makes my eyes shine brighter. The purple eyeshadow is a gorgeous spring colour and it is super cute for the inner corners of the eyes.

Sweet Recipe Eye Shadow
This super adorable eye shadow duo is so pretty as i love the sparkly colour of it, t's perfect for those special nights that we want out eyes to stand out. I also love how Etude House is super innovative in packaging their products.
Big Eye Line Cream 
As I have mentioned before in my previous post, I have uneven eyelids, it's not really noticeable from afar but when people are talking to me closely, it definitely shows. So i think i'm gonna be trying this in the nearest future to see how it works and to even out my eyelids.


- Lip Products -



 Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Lipstick
It doesn't show the shade in this picture so sorry!). But it's this pretty dark raspberry colour that I absolutely love because it's not too overwhelming to wear it in the day and it's also perfect for at night. It's definitely a versatile product.
 Dear Girls Lip Balm & Lip Tint
OMG by far this is my favourite product ever! It's super functional as it has a lip balm at one side and a lip tint at the other side. It gives the lips a effortless red colour that makes our lips super kissable and the lip balm makes our lips stay dehydrated. 
 Color Lips-fit
I haven't tried out this product yet but i've tried it before and it is a very gorgeous shocking pink finish and it evens out our lips as it has a great coverage. I also love how gorgeous the packaging is and the colour is just simply fabulous.
Lip Balm
This lip balm has literally been my lip saviour as it moisturises my lips and idk why every time i apply it, my lips looks much more warmer and it gives a really delicate pinky effect to the lips, so it's super good for those days i'm not feeling of wearing a lipstick.



- Nail Polishes, Brush Spray & Hand Lotion -



 Puff & Brush Cleaner 
I was so thrilled when I got this because i use my brushes on  a daily bases and it has been so dirty i can't even look at it but this product saved my day! 
Nail Polishes & Nail Glitter 
Other than makeup, my mom also bought me some nail polishes and a nail glitter from the Minnie mouse collection! It is literally Etude House's forte when it comes to glitter nail polishes! It's absolutely amazing and it lasts a decent amount of time.
 Oh Happy Day Hand Lotion
This mini hand lotion smells like a bath filled with roses! It smells so wonderful and it makes my hands real soft and the size is absolutely perfect to put it in my backpack pocket.





Thankyou guys so much for reading my post and my biggest apology if there were a lot of product names i messed up and i'm sorry if the mini product review seemed too shallow for a in depth look for each product!

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it and have a good day :)

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment