Tuesday, August 5, 2014

OOTD


Hi guys! I've taken this photo several weeks ago and yes yet again, due to my laziness, I did not make any post about it until now. So I was sort of running late that day and I wanted to wear an outfit that was both comfy but looked presentable at the same time. I grabbed my favourite skirt at the moment, which is this cute butterfly patterned skirt and I paired it with a Superman tshirt and a jeans buttoned shirt that acts as somewhat of a coverup and to make me warm when i'm sitting in class when it's super cold, and as you guys can see, I brought along my Princess Jasmine socks, my brown bag, pink wallet and my Paper Towns novel that day and I also have finished reading it so hopefully i'll be making a blog post about it soon and yeah that was the ootd for that day lol.

Ok this post was super short but I just wanted to share this to my blog and yeah i'm gonna do more refined ootd post in the future!

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment