Saturday, August 2, 2014

Tumblr Update!

HELLO THERE MY DEAR BLOG THAT I HAVE ABANDONED FOR THE PAST MONTH :(

Lately life has been overwhelming and I decided to seclude myself from all sorts of social media devices and rethink where did I did wrong that caused me in such agony.

BUT

enough with all of these sad and pathetic posts, i'm back! and hopefully i'm gonna be better than ever, I decided I wanted to pimp up my blog and tumblr page, hence my new banner :) what do you guys think? I tried editing the css to centre the banner so it'll look nicer but idk what went wrong but it doesn't function when I typed the code. But also, feel free to check out my tumblr pages! The first is my main tumblr page where I reblog and sometimes I write mini notes regarding what i'm in the mood to write that day and the second one is my photography page! I'm still practicing on my photography sills but hopefully day by day i'll get better at taking pictures :)

-------------------------------------

Follow me on Tumblr! :)






Got a lot on my head that I wanna write on this blog so hopefully in the near future i'll be able to complete these upcoming posts of mine that I keep promising myself but I haven't exactly made them yet :') Until then, have a good day!

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment