Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dear March

This month has been like a crazy roller coaster ride for me, at the beginning of the month, my mind was consumed with the idea of perfecting my Valentine's Day project and it was a good feeling as i met a lot of new people through handing them the love letters. 

Overall, this month wasn't that sour but i think i have learned something valuable from this month on how to control my anxiety. I'm not saying that i have fully recovered from my anxiety, but every now and then i still do pace back and forth, listening to my ipod and enter the treacherous unrealistic realm of mine. It saddens me really, to see myself in the mirror and see how broken i am when i lose contact with reality. But i am in the process of healing, i am still fighting with this and i'm not giving up. I hope i'll never give up.

I have strictly put away my ipod from me and i want to try to live day by day without daydreaming too much and live that dream that i've been dreaming of and be in peace as the way that i hope. This month, i want to discover more and go on more adventures, meet new people, be more open minded and not judge a play by it's poster; and not too draw conclusions too quickly.

Time. One of my biggest concerns is time. Sometimes i feel like the world is spinning too fast and i get so caught up with it that i do not know where i stand. I also often feel i am not spending my time efficiently. I must not waste precious time. I have to be more productive and decrease my level of concern.

I've also learned a bit about love this month, i have forbid myself from falling in love with illusions. If i do want to like someone, i have to fully know what is he like, not the recreation sculpture that i formed in my head. It's going to be hand because i am a sucker for first glances; but i have to do it. For the sake of my mental health.

Lastly, thank you February for the lessons that you have given me and March, please be kind to me. I do not want to waste any more precious tears. I want to be healed. I want to treasure the ones that i love and I want to be more appreciative of time.

xoxo,
Gia 

No comments:

Post a Comment