Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Valentine Project

Valentine's Day is a special day that celebrates love and showing your appreciation for the ones that means the most in your life. In this special occasion, some celebrates with a special dinner for two or even taking to a exotic place and make them feel special. Oh how i would love to be in that kind of situation, but unfortunately, that never happened to me.

But for this year, i want things to be different, i don't want to spend my night alone in my bedroom crying over the fact that i have not yet found my significant other and all i can do is watch romantic drama movies whilst munching on a box of chocolate and surrounding myself with boxes of tissues 'cause i can guarantee myself that i'll cry my ass off.

So in honour of Valentine's Day, i have made a special project that i have approximately planned on for months and i am so thrilled it actually happened! I prepared 300 mini love letters that had 4 different quotes in it and a saying:

You are one in a million
You are special,
and you are loved :)

I handed out to random people. I'm not gonna lie, at first it was the most awkward feeling ever! I had to pull a lot of courage to approach random people and handing them the love letters; at some point, i could not even look straight into their eyes because it was just so nerve-racking! But at the end i did not regret it because i felt i did something that i would look back and smile at it :)

As for my classmates, i made them personally hand-written letters, i wrote about how blessed and thankful i am for their presence in class and highlighting their goodness. It was a priceless moment as i saw their smiling faces and it definitely made me happy! and i also have them a small sack of sweets as a complement to the love letter :)

Here's some pictures! hope you guys will enjoy! :D


For the Mini Love Letters








Love Letters for My Classmates





I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and celebrate love every waking moment of your life, love should be celebrated everyday without an exception! :)

xoxo,
Gia


No comments:

Post a Comment