Friday, February 28, 2014

Head Up in the Clouds

last week and the week before was profoundly a terrible week for me. I pretty much flunked on my midterms and turns out, i was the only one who did not passed on my statistics test, people were pushing my buttons up to it's capacity, things didn't really go the way i wanted it, bitches were being bitches, insomnia sucks and i still cannot stop to procrastinate. Yeay me! if this situation was applied to me back when i was in high school, i would most likely freak out and have anxiety attacks. But a year has passed now and i have changed.

During the horrid situation in the middle of my statistics class, the people around me was stressing out on not being able to do the test and i even notice some of them even relentlessly tried everything that they could to snag a answer from the person sitting next to them. I would most likely freak out if i was in that kind of situation back in high school but something in me felt different, i stayed positive.

I broaden my mind and think that, the world has so much to offer, if we narrow our focus on what only lies in front of us; which for the that time being, my stressful statistics quiz, i'm gonna miss on a lot of wonderful things.Despite for the fact that i flunked on my studies, i looked forward to the next chapter of my adventure, i went over to youtube and admire all of the amazing youtubers that i really do respect the amount of time and effort they put to produce these videos for us to watch.

So long story short, don't get caught up with the tangles that makes life difficult. Life is beautiful. Take a moment to look around and realise the beauty that is begging for us to acknowledge. 

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment