Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Flame of Effort

Blogging is not as simple as it look. You have to keep feeding your brain with inspirations, do photo shoots if you wanna include pics in your post, construct your writing, checking your grammar, editing posts here and there and other process that goes along the way.

Life is all about balance, how you keep track on doing things you want and the things you must and juggle it until the end of the day and by the time tomorrow comes, you do it all over again.

Being a freshman at uni is both fun and exhausting at the same time. You are so excited to be put in a different scenario and surrounded by new people that it's a really good feeling to have inside that an adventure awaits, but it can be quite exhausting as you gotta study more harder than you were back in high school, balance your time between studying, hanging out with friends and do what you love (and for me, it's blogging).

There was a point were I was disappointed in myself because i let all of that overwhelm me and i would only write occasionally and most likely on the weekends. Today didn't go so well, i pretty much flunked at my Statistics midterms and i drew a flower on the test sheets and only God knows what will my lecturer think.

But something gleamed in me earlier today in class, if this is something i really want, i am not going to let these externalities get in my way of success, the only thing that makes it seem hard is the way i see it, therefore, i started to eliminate all of the bad thoughts in me and i focus.

There's quite a lot of things i gotta juggle today, i gotta write a new post about make-up, gotta study Microeconomics for tomorrow's test, gotta stay healthy by eating fruits and drink my vitamins, gotta keep my mom updated on what i'm doing, gotta pray, clean my vanity, self-pamper is always a must and other things that i'll remember along the way!

It may sound simple but once you do it, it can be another different story, but i am blessed. I am blessed for all of the activities that God has permitted me to do and i am blessed for the exhaustion and the satisfaction feeling because it keeps me alive, and also God's grace :)

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment