Friday, February 7, 2014

My Top 5 Beauty/Fashion Youtuber

Hello there readers! FINALLY talk about time for me to write a post that isn't related to my teenage angst and deep thoughts, today i want to share to you all my top 5 beauty/fashion vloggers that i've been obsessed with ever since i was in senior year.

My love for vloggers started off when i was looking for room decorative inspiration ideas for my bedroom and i stumble upon the beauty community on youtube. For me, it's fun to watch these beauty guru's creativity cramped in a video or to even hear them talk about how their day was. So today i have listed 5 of my most absolute favourite vloggers of all, enjoy!


5. Arden Rose aka arose186


She's the type of girl that both men and women are attracted to, i mean, a gorgeous tall girl with strikingly gorgeous eyes who does well in make-up and fashion and not mention is obsessed with The Legend of Zelda, who would not be attracted to her? i just love how she is so natural and being herself in all of her videos and i do appreciate her fine editing skills and i also love love love her and Nicholas together! I also wish her all the best for her future as a youtuber and all the things she wishes to do! I can definitely see her getting bigger and bigger and what i learn most is that she is able to stay humble even with the amount of fame she's been receiving over the past years. 


4. Aspyn Ovard aka hautebrilliance


Whenever i see a Hautebrilliance video notification in my subscription box i cannot help but to feel a tingling sensation rose inside of me. She has the skills, the look, the body, the personality, i mean, every single thing in this girl is the definition of perfection. I love how she's very herself whenever the camera rolls and i have to give her two thumbs up for staying cool even though some people seems to critique her, even the littlest things! What i have assimilate from my time spent on watching her videos is that it's okay to be yourself even if people think you're annoying and keep doing what you love regardless what blocks you away from your dreams and ignore the haters. 


3. Katy Bellotte aka hellokaty


Every time i see her i see the part of me glowing on the inside because whenever she talks on her videos it's like i'm having a really nice chat with one of my good friends, it's like all of these words that floats in my head that i cannot fathom, she seems to understands it. What i think is most attractive a pretty girl could have is intelligence, and Katy has that, in fact, i think she has the whole package going on! i love her fashion sense, her make-up tutorials, hauls and etc. and i love her inspiring kinds of vids where i can learn a lot from her and i have shaped myself into a better person because of hearing her soothing voice and deep thoughts. The whole female population blesses the existence of Katy Bellotte!  


2. Jenn Im aka clothesencounters


This chic is definitely one in a billion, i stumble upon her channel whilst i was looking for room inspirations after i watched macbarbie07's room tour vid and i did noticed that her room/dorm room stood out from the rest. Her quirky and eclectic style truly makes her who she is and i have so much respect for someone that is knowledgeable and witty, which she has the whole package. It feels like you can talk almost about everything when it's a conversation with Jenn Im, her style, choices of music, lifestyle, perspective and etc. absolutely rocks. I can't help but wanting to be a person like her when later on when i reach adulthood. But overall, she's amazing! A must watch fashion prodigy in the making! 


1. Bethany Mota aka macbarbie07


The first ever Beth video that i watched was her room tour video that now has over 7 million videos on youtube. I firmly think she is responsible and the main reason for my addiction for beauty youtubers and having self confidence. I have so may respect for her because she dedicates a lot of time to really put a lot of thoughts into her videos and also her creativity is out of this world. The way that her bubbly and easy-breezy personality shines through the cameras is a no wonder that she has over 4 million subscribers and her love for her subscribers (#teammota), which i am very happy to acclaim myself as, is indescribable, i really do believe she's one of the most dedicated and hard-working youtuber out there, and on top of that, she loves her fans sincerely and i am so happy for the success of her new fashion line. Whenever i seem down or at lost for inspiration, when  watch her videos it seems like the weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and her positive energy is one of the many infinity reasons why i love her, which earns her a number 1 spot on my list. 


So there you have it, guys! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and finally i'm writing something that's relevant t my main focus of my blog! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and leave a comment on who is your favourite beauty/fashion blogger!


xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment