Friday, February 28, 2014

Illusion

I believe every each and one of us has our own special illusive world that we generate with our own imagination. It is a special place where everything is unrivalled. If the forces above suddenly gives me a choice, a part of me just wants to drown myself in a illusive world where all of the pain that i have sealed inside actually make sense.

I fall in love with illusions more than real moments. What seems to be as it is is not what seems are in my head. I like carving things in a different prospect inside my imagination. It often confuses me up to the point where i am overwhelmed by my own thoughts.

I have come to the realisation where i hurt so deeply because of a guy is because i was not in love with him, i was in love with the illusion of him. The image of him that alters because of my own wrongdoing. There is no reason for me to be this hurt because it is not real. Even if the pain feels real, the situation isn't.

Do not fall for the illusive spell your imagination grasps.

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment