Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Everyday Make-up Essentials


For today's post i'm gonna give you guys a in-depth look at what products i use on a daily faces! ranging from face products to lip products and many more! My daily make-up routine always change every now and then but this is the set of make-up that i find curling my hands on to every morning and i hope you guys will enjoy this post! Also leave comments if you would like to share your fave make-up in the comment section!


For the Skin

For my skin, i use the Precious Mineral BB Cream by Etude House to even out my skin and i also find this product as a good light concealer to cover redness and imperfections. I also tend to use a night eye cream from The Body Shop that i use both at day and night because i have terrible panda eyes! and then i pat my face with a powder from Bjouris to set my make-up and i also use concealer afterwards, the one on the pic is also from Bjouris and it is The Healthy Mix Concealer, but the concealer i often use is the one from Coverderm that i forgot to include this in the pic, deepest apology!

For the Eyes

As for the eyes, because most of the days of the week i'm at campus, i don't wanna wear heave eye make-up but there are days where i feel i want to add a little bit of colour to my eyes, especially highlighting the inner corner of my eyes to make them seem much more awake and brighter, i use my gorgeous eye palette from Boots and most of the colours in it are sparkly light colours so it is very wearable on a casual day and can also be used for dressier occasions and if i'm feeling extra lazy on that day i'll just apply a warm brown eyeshadow from Tonymoly that is perfect to cover your veins, but before i apply my eyeshadow, i make sure i apply my eye primer that i absolutely love from Etude House, which i'm also obsessed with the shape of the bottle, and then if i'm in the mood of wearing a mascara, i use the Covergirl mascara in the shade brown, which i often find myself using black mascara all the time but when i first tried this out it looked amazing!

For the Brows

To me, brows is one of the main key points of your face, which can either make or break your whole look, i mean, the way we shape our brows can transform our face! I'm a bog fan of straight brows as it really softens your look and i like wearing brow liner in a dark brown shade or a light brown as well when i feel like i want to complement my bold make-up on my face. I first use a brow liner from Etude House to shape my brows on how i want them to be, and then i start filling them with a brow palette from Etude House and it has two options, a light brown or a dark brown and i also like to highlight my brow bone with a highlighter that also comes along in this palette to highlight my brows, and then comb them with a spooley brush to even out the colour of the product with the original colours with my brow, and if i want to have a much more bolder look, i like to make the tip of my brows into a square shape at the ones that are in between my eyes and using either a brow pencil or from the eyeshadow palette with a pointed brush.

For the Lips

As for the lips, i love combining either a lip cream with a pencil liner or i also spice things up using a bold lipstick colour and soften the edges with a nude pencil liner, the one that i'm currently using is the Revlon's lip butter in the shade Plum which is this gorgeous rich warm purple colour that actually looks so good when you wear it and a nude lip liner from Etude House that i absolutely love and it is one of my must-have products whenever i step outside of my house.



So there you have it guys! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

xoxo,
Gia


No comments:

Post a Comment