Friday, May 9, 2014

Back on Track

Whilst on the journey of reaching your dreams, it is never an easy road to embrace. Sometimes, i drift off from that road and i stumble, a lot. Lately I feel i've been kinda lost and it saddens me. Sometimes I let my anxiety and depression get in my way, university has just been exhausting, and also social pressure, sometimes it gets the best of me.

But for every time I feel down and sad, I always have to remind myself my goal from the start, where I want to be in the next few years or more and what I want to achieve in this life. Even though it is exhausting because you have be your own saviour, it moulds you to into becoming a stronger person.

So my goal now is to not let insignificant 'noises' get in my way of what I want to achieve, and I gotta work hard on it. Seems kinda scary but I believe I can overcome it. And I also have to start making daily plans to get my day organised and to finish off things I must do like assignments, cleaning, read my textbooks, and etc!

And until then, I am still struggling to develop myself.

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment