Friday, May 30, 2014

A Well Spent Friday With Abhy

Luckily for me, I don't have any classes on Fridays for this semester (yeay!!!). So yesterday I spent my day with my part time mood booster, part time best friend & part time caffeine-mate, Abhy! It has been such a long time since I spent time with her due to the fact that we're not in high school anymore and we go to different universities. But I was so happy yesterday I got to spend my day with her and we had our lunch at Union and we talked about so many things, it was a really refreshing moment to relive. 

So without further ado here's some pictures from the personal stash! Took some pictures from my iPad mini and #nofilter















So yeah I had a super fun girls day out with Abhy yesterday and finally now I can say TGIF 'cause for the first time in forever I actually spent my Saturday night outside of the house! 

Xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment