Monday, June 2, 2014

The Shining Star

Yeah so Mother's Day has already passed but I haven't exactly posted this yet and I was kinda bummed at first because I wanted to post it on Mother's Day but things were pretty hectic and finally now I have the time to post this!

For Mother's Day this year I decided to but something special for my mom and something that has a message to it. I bought her a star keychain that resembles starts that glimmers at dark skies above. I want to let her know that everyone has that light of hope inside of them and I want my mom to know that she is the star in my dark skies.

My mom is an amazing woman who is a compassionate mother and a devoted career woman, even though my relationship with my mom is like riding a roller coaster ride, I love her dearly. And even though sometimes days aren't going so great between me and my mom, I know that deep down inside she loves me and so do I. 











Dear all, love your mother's good and bad sides, for she is the one person that will support you until the very end of line line, if possible, what awaits at the end of it too.

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment