Tuesday, June 3, 2014

April Favourites


Hi there guys! First things first, I know this is now the beginning of June and i've haven't even done the shoot for this month's monthly favourites but yeah so today I have my April favourites for you all! Idk if i'll be doing this month's favourites since i've been having a lot on my plate and i'm having my midterms next week so things have been pretty hectic lately, but we'll see! But without further ado, here's this month's favourites! 






I really want to improve my grades this semester (and so on) and I really find it effective if i highlight important words on my textbooks or notebooks. And i mostly use the one that's a really bright colour (like the yellow Sharpie highlighter) because it does not overlap with the ink of my pen and it really does pop out the important words.



The two face products that i've added to my daily make up routine is the Etude House's Pore Ever face primer and the Mint Cooling eye cream. I really do like the packaging of these two products and I also love how it tightens my pores and acts as a really great base before I apply my make up and the eye cream can get a little bit it does get a little irritating when it is applied too close to the eyes.



Another Etude House product i've been loving are these Lip Tints! They also have a lip balm on the other side of the tube and both smells fruity and makes the lips super soft and puffy (in a good way), and I also love how the tints lasts literally all day on your lips! It makes our lips look like we have a natural pinky plumy to it.



My mom told me to shave my legs since I love wearing skirts so much HAHA. Even though this is a leave-on shaving cream, I don't really feel like the hairs are falling off when I wash it after 10 minutes (as it says on the instructions), so I use a razor to shave it off and it makes my legs smooth and hairless!



So I bought this phone case a long ago at the first semester of Uni and in the month of April, I found myself loving it again! I've been a longtime lover of Rilakkuma and I was so happy when I found this, and this makes my phone 100 times much more cuter.



Idk how many times i've topped up my Starbucks card but i've been using it quite often this month! I mostly but quiches on the go because I like eating them for dinner and I usually order a latte or frappucino as well. Although i'm quite sad Starbucks discontinued the White Chocolate Mocha :( it was my favourite beverage and it's no longer there :(



Mint blue/green is my current favourite colour and i've also been loving daisies so when I saw this hair brush I just had to get it. I even bought another one of the exact print to my little sister because we share the same favourite colour and we both need to brush our hair to detangle our messy hair.



Forever 21 was having a sale at that time and I instantly went straight to the accessory section. I've been obsessed with dainty jewelries and these cute rings are perfect to wear on a daily basis when I feel like not wanting to put a lot of accessories, and these rings are the perfect! 



I was motivated to read The Maze Runner when I saw the trailer for the movie, which will be out this September! I was even motivated more when I found out that Dylan O'brien, will be playing as Thomas, the main role of the story. So far, The Maze Runner is my most favourite adventure/fictional story ever. i was obsessing over Divergent at that time but when I read The Maze Runner, it blew me away and I love how smart and fast-paced this book is, James Dashner is an amazing author and he certainly done a splendid job in creating this daring and vivid realm.

I also read The Scorch Trials afterwards and I love how unpredictable the storyline is, like the more I guess of what might happen next, James Dashner does this magic of surprising us with more plot twists. To be honest, I wasn't completely in love with the second sequel but it was a nice story to continue on from the first one.

-------------------------------------------------------

So yeah those are the things i've been loving for this month! I hope you all had a wonderful day and until then i'll surprise you all with my next post!

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment