Friday, June 6, 2014

The 'No Makeup' Makeup Look



For this post it was quite a different thing that I would usually do. I have always wanted to do an everyday look and i've always wanted to ask one of my friends to be the model for my blog. So I asked my dear friend Resiah Lim to be in my blog and thankfully she said yes!


So I have seen this trend happening on youtube at the moment made by countless beauty gurus, the trend is called The 'No Makeup' Makeup Look. Basically, it's creating a look that looks effortlessly done by using minimal makeup that's appropriate for day to day use and to get a natural finish by using makeup but it looks like you're not.

I have put together an everyday makeup look that's transitional for the day and night. I also had a super fun day with Resiah, we first chatted about pretty much everything and I also did her nails, it's this really cute nail polish set from Etude House that has three different colours in it and it creates this really beautiful ombre effect and I also used Revlon's A Touch of Mauve.

But anyways, for this look I used very minimal makeup to enhance her natural features and I also choose very light colours for the eyelids and the cheeks. The one thing that is lacking in this blog are the pictures of the products use because I originally planned to take pictures or each individual products but I already imported the pictures from the photo shoot and i'm too lazy to take pictures of the products, but i've attached a link to each products used that is directly linked to Google if you all want to see the products themselves.







-----------------------------------

Products Used in This Look:


-------------------------------------

 

Huge shoutout to my friend Resiah Lim for being in this post! Hope you all enjoyed and have a good day!

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment