Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thoughtful Gifts

Hi guys! Finally midterm week is over and now I can start blogging again! Last week was kind of like an emotional roller coaster ride for me as surprisingly, I was stressing out a lot on my grades and it was just hectic I don't even wanna look back at it lol. But for now, it's finally over and I decided to start blogging again!

I had my birthday last month and my aunt and my cousin in law were very thoughtful of giving me these presents :) I have to admit i'm a very old-fashioned 'birthday' person, whereas I really do appreciate the people who remembered my birthday and actually giving me thoughtful gifts, it does not have to be expensive or grand, but sentimental and personal.


From my aunt, I received this little white box complemented with a seemingly mini flower bouquet on top and tied with a gold mesh ribbon. I personally love the presentation of this gift and I was completely happy and blown away when I got this because this particular aunt of mine always pays attention to the little details on people's preference and I thought it was very thoughtful of her knowing that I like flowers and arts & crafts and all that jazz.


The gift also came along with a birthday note and it has this really cool silver symbol decor that reminded me of the medieval era, and I also like for the fact it's a very classy and elegant note that i'll keep it always.


When I opened the box, I got this edgy and very fashion forward statement necklace that resembles a chain and it's in 3 different colours. Omg when I first saw it I completely fell in love and I could definitely tell i'm gonna find so much use out of it and i'm gonna use this for my future fashion blog posts and I like for the fact that the colour scheme is very classic and timeless.


From my cousin in law and her baby daughter, Aluna. They gave me this really cute Loom Bracelets! I've noticed these bracelets were trending amongst kids and I have to admit they are pretty darn cute. They made this really cute bracelets that are made out of rubber and it has decoratice rubber flowers all over it which I cannot help but to think of the enchanted world of Pixie Hollow whenever I see this :)


And here's a more up close shot of the bracelet! The colour scheme for these bracelets are very summery and bright and it makes me feel happy when I wear it :)

-------------------------------------------

Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend and take care!

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment