Sunday, June 15, 2014

Current Addiction: Milktea

Hey guys! Just a quick update I wanna put up on my blog dedicated to my everlasting love for milk teas. I'm not so sure why i'm addicted to these drinks but I just feel the urge to drink a milk tea almost every day lately since they're so refreshing.


Chatime Milktea - Chatime

I also always order either chocolate, thai tea, matcha and taro milkteas. Yeah I only gravitate towards those flavours, but i'm trying to expand my choices of flavours though just to spice things up and not always consistently choosing the flavour chocolate. I also always order with no topping because I hate the bubbles and they taste weird and gooey, 30% or 50% level of sugar, and less ice.


Matcha Milktea - Capitea



Tokyo Milktea - Roppan



Matcha Milktea - Gong Cha



Chocolate Milktea - Nai Cha Cafe



So here are some pictures milkteas I took from my phone! hahahahaha hope you guys don't find this post boring, i'll be making some pretty interesting blog posts very soon in the near the future so be on the lookout on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment