Wednesday, June 4, 2014

THANK YOU JAMES DASHNER


Can we all just take a moment to appreciate James Dashner's breathtaking masterpiece?




Hi guys! So yeah i have finished reading The Maze Runner Series :') If I would calculate the amount of time it took to finish these three books.......I would roughly say within 3 months? and wow, it usually takes me about a month or two to digest one book but reading this series has put me on fire!

I absolutely loved it, the characters, the scenarios, the storyline, everything! My favourite book out of the three would definitely be The Maze Runner, I mean, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure was amazing but it didn't touched me as much as the first book. But nonetheless, it was such a great story to dive in to and I am so excited for the movie to come out some time this year :)

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment