Friday, May 9, 2014

Rise After You Fall

Hi guys! For today I want to do a somewhat inspirational post that I hope will inspire you all and can also help for those of you who have been wanting to rise from the ashes of your misery and be brave in starting a new chapter in your life.

So I have come up with several ideas that you guys can do whenever you feel sad, and always remember to rise from no matter what misery you guys are facing! :)

1. Cry it out. Letting out that weight that has been hovering and sending a pressure to your chest is better off to deal it by crying. Because once you've cried, you have acknowledge the pain and you have accepted the reality of it.

2. Talk to a friend. In life, you cannot expect for everyone to understand you like an open book if you don't tell them! Be wise and smart in choosing a friend to let your guards down, and hold on to the idea that life will always give you a friend. People will come and go but there are many trustworthy ones that are worth the love and pain.

3. Sing it out. It has been proven in a psychological observation that singing releases stress. Now I don't really have a great singing voice, I just think it's pretty ok but hey, Who cares? Just sing it out! One of my fave songs to sing are Disney songs! Ranging from A Whole New World to A Part of Your World and so many more! It really does work! I feel much more lighter and airy after I jam into my fave all time classic Disney songs

4.  Cook your own food. When we're cooking, we are focused to the food that we are making it is the perfect brain distraction! And also make sure that you're cooking healthy foods that are good and energising for your body.

5. Do something productive. For me, it's either cleaning or writing a new blog post. Even though i've been kinda MIA from blogging ever since i've been busy with the third semester of uni, I feel so happy after I post a new blog because it makes me feel i'm a step closer of reaching my dreams and I believe it is beneficial for me future. And at other times, I also like to clean my apartment and re-organise and re-decorate my living space to have a new outlook. 

6. Watch comedy films/sitcoms. For me, it would either have to be 2 Broke Girls and How I Met Your Mother, even though i've only been watching HIMYM very recently, I fell in love with Robin & Barney and the whole entire cast is just so hilarious. And i've also been a huge fan of 2BG because it is filled with sarcastic humour and every single cast in that sitcom is perfect for their role and I often find myself laughing my ass off every time I watch 2BG.

7. Drink tea. I suggest drinking green tea because not only it is good for your metabolism, but it is also good for weight control! And I also make sure that I do not fill it with sugar because it can be kinda fattening and I prefer drinking it without sugar anyways.

8. Exercise. Especially when you're angry! When you're mad at someone, don't waste your time thinking of a diabolical plan to get your revenge on that person. But let it all out by exercising! Go to the gym or take a walk or even do your own cardio workout in your living space.

9. Pray. Have faith in what you believe. I always believe that everything is not a coincidence and it is all a plan made by God. I also believe that if God brings us into a situation, God will also help us go through that situation. 

10. Read a book. I'm currently loving post-apocalypse themed book and I really do find them very entertaining and it broadens up your imaginations by challenging it into a greater extent. And when you're reading a book, when you're caught up with it, you can put your problems aside and enjoy the flow of the story.


So that is the few of the many tips I have to enlighten yourself and I hope you all will enjoy :D

xoxo,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment